Friday, October 31, 2008

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!


Well hi again, I've been absent a few days, but I got a few paintings done, did some cleaning up in the garden, prettying up the place in the hopes that we start seeing tourists soon. Also got all my snail mail done and my scrapbook up to date, and evicted the moths from the sweater bin. And MY WEBSITE IS FINALLY UP AND RUNNING!!! I named it the Death Star cause it was always "almost functional". But now it's ready, with Paypal and everything. WOW! It's lolasartgallery.com, or http://lolasartgallery.com/Lolas_Art_/The_Gallery/The_Gallery.html
Heeheehee I larned that from Doc Barn!



Another 9 X 12 for the art show, sorry can't tell you the name this is for the giveaway.




18 X 24 - THE RED HIBISCUS



9 x 12 - FAMILY II



9 X 12 - BUTTERFLY




Rafael and one of the driftwood heads he carves and I paint.




No comments: