Thursday, January 1, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2009!!

Happy New Year to all! Hoping that this will be a better year for all of us, the last one was a bit of a bummer.




Here I am with this totally spoiled puss, he loves to be carried around and I'm afraid we indulge him. Although it's hard to ignore him when he wants to be picked up, he sets about 92 claws in your ankles if you don't pay him any attention.


I finally wore my Christmas vest, it's colorful like my art!


Rafael also spoils this cat, well, his ankles are bonier than mine so I guess he would be foolish to ignore this puss when he wants attention.
My god-daughter Finita (black blouse) and a friend came to wish me Happy New Year.


After packing in his New Year dinner Master BibiCat Esq. is putting in his 18 hour shift of sleep.


Another of the new miniatures.

1 comment:

Barnacle said...

hi lola,,

can i make a suggestion?
as it is now, when i click on your blog it loads up everything you have done so far, and takes forever!
if you go into 'dashboard-settings,formatting', the first choice you see is to limit the amount of posts show on the first page. limiting that number will help the first page load faster.
but,, i don't have the speedy connection either.