Wednesday, March 4, 2009

ONCE A MONTH BLOGGER

Well I have become a once a month blogger! Can't be helped, though, I'm up to my shnozzle in work (good way to be!). Anyway let me just post some photos and I can get back to the dungeon.




13 X 13 - AFTER THE CHRISTENING This was commissioned by Veronique.



9 X 12 - MORNING GOSSIP



9 X 12 - THE DREAM This was bought before it was quite finished.



18 X 24 - BONUS DAY This one will be hanging at the WOMEN IN ART Exhibition which opens at the Institute of Mexico in Belize City on March 11th.








22 X 23 - PRAISES FOR THE GOOD LIFE III

2 comments:

catdance62 said...

COngratulations Lola on your BTB award for Small Vendor of the Year!! Way to go!!!
Sandy

Lisa Ellis said...

Lola, I love your work! I wanted to visit your website and email you, but the links are broken. I would love to see more of your art. It's fabulous.